Thursday, January 29, 2009

Moving or Not Moving???

For the past few weeks we have been in limbo, waiting to find out if we are moving to Salem, or staying here in La Pine. I don't feel like we are any closer to arriving at a decision, but I do feel that I am much more at peace with whatever decision we make (or is made for us, really). Today Josh is supposed to find out whether or not the Doctor from Nevada (I think it is Nevada) is going to put in an offer on TotalVision. If he does want to purchase it then we will most likely be staying in Central Oregon for the time being. But even if he does put in an offer there are still lots of things that need to fall into place before we will know for sure we are staying. Will his offer go through? Will he pay enough? What will we do for the 3 months it takes for him to get his permits to work in Oregon? If this doctor falls through completely there is still the possibility that the doctor that put us in this situation in the first place may want to buy the practice. It blows my mind that Josh would be able to forgive him and work for him in order to provide for our family. I am so thankful for my husband and how he handles every situation. I couldn't imagine going through life with anyone else. So I still don't know if we are moving. I have a garage full of moving boxes and some boxes already packed (what can I say, I'm a planner) and I'm just waiting for the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment