Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Tag

The rules to play the Fantastic Four Meme are simple:

Copy/paste the questions into your blog Type in your answersTag four people on your list

Don’t forget to change the answers to your own!

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
Starbucks, MOPS, Kiddoz Indoor Play Center, Walmart

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM ME REGULARLY: Ebay, The Childrens Place, Facebook, The Pampered Chef

FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT: Red Robin, Mongolian Grill, Burger King (One dollar chicken nuggest for Maddie and a dollar Wopper Junior for me = lunch for $2!), Olive Garden (soup, salad and breadsticks for $4.95)


FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: Home with my husband, The beach, somwhere warm, bed

FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: Jon and Kate plus 8, The office, House Hunters, Extreme Makeover Home Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment