Friday, February 6, 2009

Shoes. Shoes. Shoes.

Madison was complaing all day about her feet hurting so I took her in to have her feet measured again. It turns out she has grown out of her shoes again! I feel like the kid's feet grow every week. I am constantly trying to find shoes for her. And what makes it even worse is that she doesn't even like wearing shoes. I wish I could just let her be barefoot all the time...but you don't tend to get very positive responses from people when you let your 1 1/2 year old go around barefoot in the middle of winter... I still do it sometimes though. She never wears shoes on at home. She takes them off the minute we get in the car and then she takes them off at every store, MOPS, Church, etc. Last Sunday she actually came home with the wrong shoes on because she had taken them off at Church and so had another little girl and we didn't notice she had the wrong ones until we were almost home. So today I went on a shoe hunt...at the 6th store I found her some shoes for $3.20 a pair!!!! They were new, not from Wal-Mart, not super ugly and they are her size. They aren't my favorite shoes ever, but I figure she rarely wears them anyway and by next month I will be shopping for shoes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment