Thursday, February 19, 2009

Torn...

It is looking more and more like we will be moving. I expect to know for sure and even have a date mid week next week. I am so torn and confused. For the 3 years that we have been in Central Oregon I was looking forward to getting out. I didn't enjoy the seclusion, being far from my family, living in La Pine, the hour drive to Safeway, etc. And now, just in the past month or so I have grown to love it. I love my MOPS group and my Bible Study. I love the friendships I am making. I was looking forward to getting involved at MOPS. I can't understand why God would keep me here long enough to love it, only to lead me away. I know His ways are not ours, but I am sincerely confused as to His plan.

1 comment:

  1. Change is always hard...even when the change is for the good. God's blessings to you as you seek His widsom for today...and then again for tomorrow.

    PS: You would love your MOPS group here too--I bet, and there are fun mama's all over (easier said than done....I'm sure). God will expand your friendship base and let you keep up with the LaPine gal pals via BLOGGING!

    ReplyDelete