Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Wedding ring update: He found it, with the help of a friends metal detector. It had flown off his hand while he was defrosting his car and landed all the way on the side of the house! Needless to say, we are going to get it sized soon...
Josh and I spent Valentines day at Costco and the Toyota Dealership getting our oil changed. It wasn't overly romantic but it was wonderful to spend the day together as a family. I have been wanting to journal alot more recently and Josh got me two journals for Valentines Day. One to journal things the girls say and do so we don't forget the precious little moments we have with them. And another just to journal my thoughts and what I am learning through God at the moment. I can't wait to get started. He also got up early and made me breakfast, despite the fact that he was on the 6th day of a 7 day fast. Now that is love! While we were in town went to Best Buy to get the girls a Disney Movie because Josh had a gift card, but the Disney dvds were $20 bucks and we thought that was rediculous to spend on one movie for the girls. So we left empty handed. It was such a wonderful day and I am so thankful for my little family and the moments we get to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment