Monday, February 9, 2009

A walk in Sunriver

On Saturday Josh and I took the girls for a walk in Sunriver. It was a beautiful sunny day. The sun give the impression that it might be warm outside, but that was definitely not the case. We got some coffee to keep us warm and bundled the girls up tight. and walked around the Sunriver shopping area. We pretty much had the place to ourselves, aside from a few skaters on the ice rink.






A note about my blogs: I am currently keeping three blogs updated, mine, Madison's and Makenzie's. I think that it would be much easier to have one blog for both of the girls. When I have another baby (no I am not pregnant) I am not going to have time or energy to keep up a blog for each child, so I might as well combine them now. I won't delete Kenzie's just yet, so if you want to access her blogs and picture it is still available. But from now on I will blog for both of the girls under Madison's blog address.

No comments:

Post a Comment