Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It has been a while since my last post. It wasn't so much because of the move, it was more the fact that we got a new computer and I haven't wanted to sit down and figure it out; and for now Maddie is sleeping in the office because there is no door on her bedroom so every time I think about going and using the computer she is either napping or down for the night. Her door should be here on Thursday.

Okay I just spent a long time trying to upload pictures but it has been unsuccessful. I can't waste anymore time on this right now, so when Josh gets up I will have him look at it today.

Update on the girls:

Maddie is almost two and it is becoming more and more apparent every day. We are finding out that when we go to take something away from her or stop an activity that we need to give her a couple minute warning to avoid a MAJOR disappointment on her part. And she is extremely disappointed that there is no door on her room because in the past when she has become upset she would run to her room and shut/slam the door (yes, my 1 1/2 year old). And now she runs in there looking for the door and yells "door, door!" Josh and I are working faithfully on training her little heart. On a positive note, she is getting more and more fun each day. She is learning new words by the minute it seems and stringing sentences together. She is a funny girl. And she is so excited to be living close to her "uncle jon and leka".

Makenzie is going to be 8 months next week. She is so small that sometimes she surprises me by the things she is capable these days. I forget that she isn't my tiny newborn baby anymore. She loves to stand and crawl and isn't fond of being contained in any of her "baby" toys anymore. She likes to be on the move. She is still toothless as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment