Saturday, April 18, 2009

Garage Sale Season is here

I just got back from a huge garage sale at Salem First Baptist Church called Bellies, Babies and Beyond. So fun! There were over forty vendors selling baby, kids and maternity clothes and other items, all at garage sale prices. And I found out that anyone can be a vendor and they do the sale in November and again in April so I am looking forward to being a part of it in November. I took the girls down there this morning while Josh was taking is CBEST test to finish off his application for the Masters program at Willamette University. The girls had juice cups and puffs to keep us satisfied while Mom shopped. I found the girls the Playskool Busy Ball Popper, and a Xylophone, two things I had been wanting to get them. They have played with the Busy Ball Popper at a friends house before and they loved it. It is something they can easily play with together and I like that. I also got a travel potty seat that fits in you diaper bag, for a buck! I got a few clothes for Kenzie as well, I went to try on her summer clothes today, since it is going to be 70 degrees, and everything she owns is HUGE on her...the girl won't grow. Not true, actually we did just graduate to size three diapers. We were hoping avoid our daily morning blowout by going up a size in diapers...but that hasn't happened yet. And last I got a calendar write on wipe off board that goes on the wall. I have been meaning to go down and buy one of those big cheap desk calendars anyway to keep track of our work schedules and Josh's school schedule, but this one was cheaper and framed in dark wood and very cute. So that was my excitement for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment