Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kenzie's two teeth and more










I pulled the camera out during bath time yesterday to get some recent pictures for the blog. I haven't posted many lately because they are all of us at the park. We must have 500 pictures of the girls at the park from this year, and it isn't even May yet!
I took Madison to the doctor this morning for a check up. She still had a little bit of a runny nose so I just wanted to make sure she didn't still have an ear infection or anything. She is fine. I was more interested in checking out our new doctors office. I love it! The one I had been planning to go to in Salem didn't turn out to be what I was hoping it would. I never actually saw it, but I got such a horrible impression from the phone conversations I had with them. And then a friend at church told us about Childhood Health Clinic. They are wonderful, and they have a fish tank, that Maddie loves. This was the first doctors visit in a long time that didn't include tears or excessive whining. The only issue was pulling Madison away from the fish tank when it was time to leave.
We are getting new carpet on Friday. I am so excited. I am still convinced that many of the "cold symptoms" that the girls and Josh have had then entire time we have lived here are related to the carpet. Only two more days!
Madison is working on potty training this week. I doesn't seem like it is going great, but I really don't have anything to compare it to. I would assume though, that if we haven't actually gotten any "potty" in the potty, that it isn't going wonderfully. It is exhausting putting her on the potty every 15 minutes or so, and not knowing if I am doing things right, if she is ready, etc. I think she is ready, but just a little timid about actually using the potty.
Makenzie is crawling everywhere now and pulling herself to standing anywhere she can. She just doesn't want to sit at all. She is starting to walk while holding on to furniture too.

No comments:

Post a Comment