Friday, June 12, 2009

Daddy's Hair Product

Maddie got into Josh's hair stuff yesterday afternoon (I was at work but Josh's thoughtful enough to get the camera out and take a few pictures so I could see it when I got home). Thankfully most of it went into her hair and not into her mouth which is usually where something like that goes. I don't think she was very satisfied with the end result (of her hair or the spanking that followed). Oh, and this was in the afternoon. In the morning Madison got into the Vaseline and got it in her hair and all over her room. It was one of the harder messes I have had to clean because I couldn't see it. I just had to feel around her room for it, and she was thorough!
I am starting to wonder if it is confusing to her that every time get makes a mess I run and get the camera. I think that the appreciation she will have later for having her entire life documented with pictures will far outweigh any confusion she may have now.

1 comment: