Friday, June 5, 2009

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

This first picture is for my mother in law. She bought me this hanging basket as an early birthday present a couple of weeks ago while she was in town. It is getting more and more beautiful by the day. I love waking up, drinking my coffee and staring out at it each morning.




Maddie is constantly in cupboards and drawers that she shouldn't be in. Most recently she has been getting into the flour and into the honey. She puts a straw in it and attempts to drink it.

When Maddie isn't in a cupboard or drawers that she shouldn't be in she usually trying on clothes and shoes. She found my work socks and shoes and put them on the other day. I knew they weren't the most attractive shoes and socks in the world but when my adorable daughter is wearing them they look even uglier in contrast. When I first saw them I was thinking to myself, "where did she find those Grandpa socks and ugly shoes" and then I realized they were mine.


Maddie has made me laugh many times recently with the things she says and does. The smarter she gets the funnier she is becoming. This morning her "lovie" was on the floor again and I was explaining to her that she shouldn't keep it on the floor because the floor is yucky (I often find it in the bathroom and kitchen and it grosses me out because she sleeps with it on her face). She looked at me and responded, "Floor is yucky. You needa vacuum."

1 comment:

  1. Wow Steph your plant looks gorgeous. You must have a green thumb. I'm so glad we got it and I hope it gives you pleasure all summer long. Maddie looks so cute with your shoes and socks on. And I loved her comments on your "cleaning". :)

    ReplyDelete