Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A good day





Yesterday was pretty much my ideal day. I started off my morning with a meeting over coffee to discuss possible ministry opportunities and my involvement with our Mom to Mom's group at church. Coffee is always good and the meeting was really encouraging. Coffee was followed by a trip to the park with the girls. We met our friends for lunch at the park to play in the sprinklers and on the slide. We even took a short walk at the end. We came home and the girls took good naps while I got some good scrapbooking done and even had time to relax and watch part of a movie. Once the girls were up we played and read books. I had dinner ready for Josh when he got home from work. Stir Fry with chicken, shrimp and vegetables from the Farmers Market and our friends gardens. So good, and healthy. And then Josh and I watched a movie before bed. And we finally found out that Josh passed his test that he needed to pass in order to start his Master's program in a month. Not much house work, no work at Starbucks, no major meltdowns or accidents...a nearly perfect day. I am so thankful for days like these. The only picture I have to post is stolen from my friend Tara's blog from our trip to the park. Maddie and Logan were looking out over the river at the park.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Josh passing his test! We had a really fun afternoon with you and the girls, and we did find Mason's shoe. Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete