Monday, August 24, 2009

M2M Leadership Retreat

I just got back yesterday from a weekend at the coast for a Mom to Mom Leadership retreat. The weekend was amazing!!!!! I can't remember the last time I spent a weekend with a bunch of wonderful ladies.... I left so encouraged, refreshed and blessed. I absolutely cannot wait for the year to come and the friendships that will continue to grow. I am so excited to be a part of the M2M Leadership team, I know that God has some incredible things in store. The speaker was our new Women's Ministries Director and her words on leadership were very insightful. It was really neat to meet her and get to know her, and everyone else for that matter, in such a intimate setting. Josh was back home enjoying his first weekend alone with the girls, which also happened to be his first weekend after school started. He is such a good daddy and did a wonderful job taking care of the girls and keeping the house in beautiful order for my return, all while juggling a full load of homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment