Monday, August 31, 2009

Swanson Pool in Albany

The girls and I went to the Swanson Pool in Albany with my friend Deanna and her daughters Lydia and Miranda today. It would have made for some great pictures, but my camera battery was dead (it had the nerve to die right after I post a blog about my fabulous new camera!). There is a kiddie pool that is only 18" deep and has no drop offs into any deeper pools, so it was perfect for the girls. Next year will be even better, Kenzie was just short enough that every time she bent down to catch her balance (only been walking 1 month) she face planted into the water. Both girls were exhausted by the time we left but they some how managed to stay awake during the 40 minute drive home so that they could nap at home for me; it was absolutely wonderful of them to think of me like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment