Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacation without the kids!!!

Josh and I spend the past 5 days in California without the girls. We stayed with Stacey and Drew, some good friends of mine from college. The girls were at home with my mom and my brother Jeremy. The first night we went to Benihana's to celebrate mine and Stacey's birthdays. The following night we went to an Angel's game. On Tuesday Josh and I spend the day at Disneyland. And on Wednesday we went to Newport Beach for the afternoon and that evening we went out for Gelato with another couple I went to college with (it was my first time!). It was so fun to have 5 days alone with Josh, though it took a while to get used to not having children around. I was at a loss as to what to do without them. I would love to expand on our vacation, but it is my first day back with the girls and they are napping and I need to maximize this "alone" time that I briefly have.








































No comments:

Post a Comment