Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cavity Free Sisters

I would love to be able to tell you that this is a twice daily occurrence in our household. Unfortunately that is not the case. With everything else that goes on in the day and in the minutes before bed, sometimes brushing our teeth just doesn't make the priority list. Today we got it done though. This the was the first time they both brushed together and I thought it was just too stinkin cute to pass up. They are doing more and more things together these days and it is precious beyond words to witness. Everyone comments on how busy I must be to have had the girls so close together, but they don't see the amazing blessing it is to have the girls growing up as such good friends. I am so thankful they have each other and I really couldn't imagine it any other way. Whenever Kenzie gets up from nap before Madison she wonders around the house looking for her BFF so they can play together.







No comments:

Post a Comment