Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Tree Hunt

On Sunday afternoon we went and got our Christmas tree. I had recently read an article that reported that the average Christmas Tree in Oregon cost around $15.00, so I was determined to find a beautiful one below the average cost. And we did! After we got the tree tied to the top of the car we went to Starbucks. Starbucks is a staple in many of our family traditions. I had visions of us all getting hot chocolate after our tree hunt, and Josh and I did, but Maddie insisted on apple juice and Kenzie hated the hot chocolate I got her. And for those of you feeling bad about Kenzie's inability to see past her hair, it was cut later that night. And after watching Mommy cut Kenzie's bangs, Madison decided to cut her own (thankfully the damage was minimal).






No comments:

Post a Comment