Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes

Maddie has been saying some hilarious things lately, I am trying to write down a few so I can remember them when she is all grown up (or when she is a teenager and the things coming out of her mouth aren't so sweet and hilarious).

"Oh my world" (Oh my word!)

"Kecuzz" (Because)

"Mommy do we have any Kickballs" (asking for Kix cereal)

"Mommy, can I have some Fridays" (asking for French Fries)

"Just a little one please" (in reference to getting a spanking)

"Oh that was just a little one!" (after getting a spanking)

"one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, seven-thirty, eight" (when counting)

"That's not nice, Mom" (when getting told not to do something)

There is so many more, hopefully writing these down will get my memory working so I can recall the others she has said so I can get them down on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment