Thursday, November 19, 2009

Randomness

I am a little behind a posting pictures (sorry Grandma and Grandpa) so here are a few of our days at home. On occasion I get out a little kids sized tent and set it up in the living room for the girls to play with. They have a blast going in and out of it, and the static makes for some fun pictures!




I was going through bins of baby clothes for my brother and his wife's baby girl (Delaynie is scheduled to arrive in late March) and I stumbled upon this Raiders hat that was given to Josh when I was pregnant with Madison so I couldn't resist getting a few shots of Daddy's little Raiders fan (though she is really a Seahawks fan at heart).





I love the "you are the funniest, best big sister in the world" look that Kenzie is giving Madison in the picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment