Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's House

We celebrated Christmas with my family up in Washington this weekend. The girls had so much fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa, Uncles Lucas and Jeremy and G.G. and Boppa. Maddie also enjoyed opening present and giving away the presents she had made (ornaments). My brothers made Josh and I some really neat gifts this year, some handmade ornaments and a votive candle holder. I was really impressed by their craftsmanship. Oh, and we finally got a dvd player for the car before we left for this trip and let me tell you it was AMAZING. I know that letting your kids watch videos in the car is controversial among moms, but on a 5+ hour trip with a 1 year old and a 2 year old I am all for it!

(This is just a picture of Kenzie's hair, because I thought it turned out adorable that day)

(And I am going to be honest here, I totally put this picture in because I thought it was a good one of me, those are few and far between these days, and my focus is always on getting a good shot of the girls)




No comments:

Post a Comment