Monday, January 25, 2010

The Gilbert House

The girls and I finally made it to the Gilbert House! I have been meaning to go ever since we moved back to Salem. It is less than a mile from our house and every time we drove by it I was reminded that I still needed to go. We went today with my friend Deanna and her two daughters. The girls' favorite room by far was the bubble room. They also really liked the dinosaur room and train exhibit and the ability to pretty much run where they wanted and touch what they wanted. It is definitely a museum they can grown in to. While there was plenty to keep them occupied, there was so much more they won't be able to grasp until they are years older. I look forward to many more visits and fun learning experiences at the Gilbert House in the years to come.










No comments:

Post a Comment