Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My new tuesday!

I am so excited about my new Tuesday schedule. Starting today Josh will be gone from 7:00am to 9:00 pm on Tuesdays. On a typical day I am looking very ready for him to be home at 3:30 or 4pm and I cherish our evenings together and his help with the girls, so I am not looking forward to this new Tuesday schedule. But I do have a little bit of hope after this morning. I went to the Indoor Park at Grace Baptist church today for the first and it was great! The kids get to run around and play with lots of fun outdoor toys and they get snack and it is FREE! Maddie got to ride a trike and scooter and loved it. It is designed for kids 5 and under so it was perfect for the girls. And all I have to do is help put the toys away at the end. There are no obligations, dues, requirements to attend weekly, etc. It was fabulous. I watched the girls while sitting at a table and chatting with other moms. After we left there I ran a couple of errands on that side of town, since I rarely get over there and then picked up a pizza for the girls and I to have for lunch and dinner since Josh won't be home. We got home just in time for nap. And considering that the girls played hard this morning, it should be a decent one...All that to say, though I am bummed about Josh's 14 hour days on Tuesday, there is at least something to look forward too on Tuesday's now! And tomorrow is Library story time! I LOVE fun/free activities for the kids!!!

For those of you who are wondering, the indoor park is at Grace Baptist on State Street on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:30-11.

No comments:

Post a Comment