Monday, February 1, 2010

Another milestone reached!

We've reached another milestone in house....coloring on the walls. I knew it was going to happen at some point, now that we have children...it was inevitable. In preparation, every crayon, paint, marker, colored pencil, etc, that the girls use to for art is WASHABLE.

I was in the bedroom getting dressed so that the girls and I could go run some errands (ironically we were actually headed to Staples and Michaels to pick up more paper and washable crayons for the girls). I heard a funny scratching noise coming from the living room and decided to investigate. The girls were busy coloring a beautiful blue mural...on the wall. I tried as hard as I could to be stern with the girls (while snapping a few pictures) so that they would understand that we don't color on walls, but I wasn't really mad at all because I knew it would wipe right off. I made them clean it up with baby wipes; which they thought was so fun. So, no harm was done, but I am sure this isn't the last of or coloring on things we shouldn't days...





No comments:

Post a Comment