Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grandma Visit

The girls' Grandma and their uncle came down to visit for a couple of days this week. Family is such a blessing and I desperately wish they lived closer (or I guess it should read 'we lived closer', since I moved away). It was so wonderful to visit with my mom face to face and see the girls interacting with the grandma and uncle. We spend one morning at the Gilbert House and the Carousel.


The Bubble Room ~ The Girls' current fav at Gilbert House


I love this long colorful walkway and if I had any talent I think it could make for some fun pictures.



I love pictures of the girls walking away, not sure what it is about them, but I can't get enough. This one is extremely bad quality and the lighting was horrible, but it was the only one of the two of them.

Sailor Maddie!

Her face was about an inch from her paper the entire time she was in the art room, not sure if we need to get her eyes checked or if she was just really focused...

1 comment:

  1. Photo tip that I learned from a friend who is a photographer. Get down to their level. I don't know why this works but it makes the pictures better! I wish we had a Gilbert House up here. That bubble room looks fun!

    ReplyDelete