Monday, March 29, 2010

Childhood Toys







I used to play with this toy up at my Grandma and Grandpa's house when I was a little girl. My Grandma gave it to me a while back and I pulled it out for the first time the other day. The girls loved it, and there is something so special about watching them play with the very toy I played with as a child. There is something cool about knowing that my tiny little fingers held the little people and played with the toy wagon 20+ years ago. I wonder what toys my girls' children will play when years down the road. I am usually so quick to get rid of something when the girls are don't with it or loose interest, but I am going to make sure that I keeps special books and toys, because these that they may loose interest in now, will means a great deal to them years down the road. It is up to me to provide them with those keepsakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment