Monday, March 8, 2010

Master Bedroom

Ever since we moved in last March I have had a love/hate relationship with the master dedroom. I LOVE that is has 5 times the closet space that our last master bedroom had and I also love that it is twice as big as our previous room. But I've hated the white walls and the decorations, or lack of them. Today I stumbled upon a decorating idea that seemed doable and in my budget (almost free). I headed out to get the materials so I could be done by the time Josh got home. Few things make me happier than to know that my husband is both proud and impressed by my work; whether it be my cooking, mothering skills or decorating....

My first stop was LOWES and I fell in LOVE! The guy helping me provided me with some of the best customer service I have ever encountered. He helped me pick out my material and then spend the next 30 minutes helping me calculate it and cut it to size. I will be going back soon!

The room is still a work in progress but my what a change $13 and an hours worth of labor can make! (Don't look at the bed, that will be addressed in my next blog!)







1 comment: