Thursday, April 8, 2010

Simple Precious Little Traditions

I am a huge fan of traditions. I value the traditions that I have from my childhood and am conscious of the traditions that will be instilled in the girls. I love traditions that are planned, like the girls opening pajamas every Christmas Eve, but even more so I cherish the traditions that happen naturally. One that has developed naturally in our house is the tradition of Josh playing guitar and singing to the girls while they are in the bath. Typically I am in the kitchen making dinner while Josh sits with the girls while they take a bath. He takes his guitar into the bathroom and plays for them. I LOVE it! I love hearing him play and sing with the girls playing and laughing in the background. It makes me genuinely smile from the inside out.

1 comment: