Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update on our lives


I feel like I haven't blogged about our lives lately and quite a bit has changed recently...


I am training for a 1/2 marathon. Up until Monday I was NOT a runner. The last time I enjoyed running was back in high school when I played basketball, and even then it was only because it was necessary. I am starting with the Couch to 5K program and will head right into 1/2 marathon training once I complete the 5K program (in 9 weeks). Josh got me a Zune for Mother's Day and I registered for the 1/2 Marathon (it is in October) so there is no heading back!


I am going back to school! I register for classes TOMORROW. I am going to finish getting my Associates transfer degree for now (I have got about a year finished from back 2001) with the intent of transferring to a 4 year school when I complete my Associates (pending that I don't have another baby or two at that time).


Kenzie sleeps in a BIG GIRL BED. I was excited about getting the crib out of their room...but it hit me that this is the first time in over 3 years that our house has been cribless (counting the 5 months that Madison's nursery was decorated BEFORE she was born...what can I say, I'm a planner). It is a little sad to be cribless, but I do enjoy the look of their matching toddler bed in their room and am looking forward to being able to travel without ANY baby gear!


The girls and I joined Bible Study Fellowship. We finished out this year which was only about 5 weeks, and we are looking forward to starting again in the Fall in the book of Isaiah!



Madison is turning 3 next Wednesday! How did I get a three year old?

No comments:

Post a Comment