It has been over two weeks since I blogged last and I am overwhelmed at the thought of giving a thorough update on the events of the past two weeks, so it will be short and sweet:
- Josh officially completed the MAT program and his student teaching responsibilities
- I officially started school (mostly online) and will be working toward a degree in teaching (scheduled completion is June 2014)
- Josh and I celebrated 5 years of marriage!
- Josh and I spent 5 awesome days in San Diego, California without the girls
- The girls spent 5 awesome days at their grandma and grandpas house in WA
- Brasil was defeated in the World Cup (a VERY sad day in our home)
- I plan on starting potty training with Kenz tomorrow...updates to come, I am sure...