Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Little Cubby

Madison started Cubbies last night.  She has been telling everyone that she meets for days now that she is going to be a Cubbie. She had so much fun and asked this morning if she could go back to cubbies today.  She loved the Cubby puppet.  She was not a big fan of the whole vest thing though...it not pink or purple or very "pretty".  I will work on selling her on the whole vest idea this week.  We have her being the vestless Cubby in class...  Cubbies is her first "extra curricular" activity and it will be the first thing that I have dropped her off for and then left her at until it is time to pick her up.  My little girl is growing up.  (I threw a few extra pictures in here because I have been slacking lately, Kenz has a cold and was not feeling very smiley.)






No comments:

Post a Comment