Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby 3 Update

I am 19 weeks (almost half way) and we had our ultrasound today.  Even though we have said all along that we aren't going to find out the sex of the baby this time, I was not 100% confident in my ability to get through the ultrasound without caving.  But I did it!  I have to admit I was a little sad not to be finding out, but I think that the surprise with be worth it in May!  I have only gained 2 or 3 lbs so far this pregnancy and people keep telling me how small I look, so I was starting to get me a little worried about the baby's growth and development.  It was reassuring to go in and see that everything is looking good and the baby is healthy and growing.  During the ultrasound we got to see the baby's little mouth moving up and down, which was really neat!  I have started feeling the baby regularly too which is so amazing!  It isn't quite strong enough for Josh or the girls to be able to feel it, but I look forward to the day that it is!  I can't wait to see the girls react to their little brother or sister "kicking" them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment