Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ballet Recital

Madison has been taking ballet since September and today was her big recital.  The girls have been practicing their routine for weeks now and they are hit or miss in practice, so I didn't know what to expect.  Madison will often choose to sit and watch practice instead of participating.  Thankfully she was excited all day about her recital and the "cookie party" afterward.  I still wasn't holding my breath that she would actually participate in the recital, especially given last weeks Christmas concert.  But when it came time to perform, she did wonderful.  She seemed to truly enjoy herself, watching the older girls perform, and the attention she received afterward.  All of the little girls did great.  What is cuter than a bunch of 3 year olds in tutus?  I am so thankful for Madison's teacher Rachel and the opportunity she has provided Madison with this year to be in ballet.  

(I will work on getting the video uploaded asap, I am still having issues with the Christmas concert video, but it is on my facebook page)











No comments:

Post a Comment