Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blog Layout Update

I updated my blog to a "Spring" theme.  I realize it is only December and we still have a a few more months of cold weather ahead of us, but a girl can dream....  Oh, how I loathe cold weather.  I tried convincing Josh to move to Arizona but he wouldn't go for it...and before you go thinking that it is just a desert filled with old retired people, please keep it mind that: 
1. It has In and Out
2. It is a short 5 hour drive to Disneyland
3. It is a couple of hours from the Coast
4. Everyone has a pool and air conditioning
5. It is only 5 hours from the Pacific Ocean
6. The housing is affordable.
7. Did I mention it is only 5 hours from Disneyland AND it has In and Out!
8.  AND old people probably have lower crime rates than younger ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment