Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am on a mission...

Josh and I took advantage of the Presidents Day weekend sales and FINALLY upgraded to a bigger, better bed.  Ours was old, small and uncomfortable.  With two kids frequently wanting to cuddle with us in the early morning hours and another one on the way (and currently in our bed all night really)...it was time.  The store we bought it from has a 90 day price match guarantee.  They have no idea what they unleashed!  I am on a mission!  I have already managed to save us about $200 by finding the same bed cheaper, but I am determined to get that number even higher.  I love researching and finding the absolute lowest prices before I purchase, and now for the next 90 days I can do so without spending money, and actually getting money back!  Woo Hoo!  Oh the things I get excited about...

No comments:

Post a Comment