Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A little bit of Makenzie

video 
"I learn all my letters!"

We have definitely gotten our money's worth out of this toy.  Both girls play with it on a daily basis.  I will admit that there has been times when the girls want to play with me and I am too unmotivated to get up, that I just have them run back and forth between the fridge and the couch bringing whatever letter I call out to them.  They love it, they are learning something, and I don't have to move...perfect.

 

Our friends just gave us their car seat and stroller set that their kids have outgrown for when baby #3 arrives.  I love it!  And apparently so does Kenzie.  Funny thing is she is only 1 lb over the weight limit on her good days.  I wonder how long it is going to take baby #3 to pass Kenzie up in weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment