Saturday, February 26, 2011

OMSI

Today was our first day off together as a family in what seemed like months.  Josh has been working some weekends at Lenscrafters and I have been gone a few weekends lately.  We took advantage of the time off together and spend the afternoon at OMSI.  Josh and I saw an Imax movie there years ago when we were dating but hadn't been back since.  It was so nice to spend the afternoon together.  The girls loved the sand pit. the spinning paint, and the flubber exhibits.   There was an exhibit that showed the different stages of fetal development by each week, and we got to see exactly how big our baby is and what it looks like right now.  I can't wait to meet this little baby in just 12 1/2 more weeks!  I love our family and am so blessed with every moment we spend together.  I can't believe it is only about to get better with this new addition.  What a blessing!








No comments:

Post a Comment