Monday, February 28, 2011

Which will it be???

12 weeks until I get to find out which outfit I will bring my new little baby home in!




p.s. Even though my girls are only 2 and 3 years old, they did not have newborn leggings when they were tiny.  Newborn leggings = cutest thing ever.  Makes me more excited about the possibility of dressing a girl again.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the look of carpenter jeans and faded tees or plaid buttons ups, and would be happy to dress a little boy too.

I thought that I would be dying for a boy since we already have two girls.  I would love to have a son and I would love to see Josh be a father to a son.  But God has made me content with the possibility of either a boy or a girl.  I will truly be happy with a healthy baby boy or a healthy baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a fan of the leggings, as well! So cute! I can't wait to hear if you've had a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete