Friday, March 25, 2011

Another project finished!


 


I finished the girls' stockings.  Maddie's has been done for a few months but I was struggling to get Kenzie's finished.  Part of the reason for my hesitation was the fact that her favorite color is orange and I just couldn't get excited about the idea of an orange stocking.  I told the girls they could pick their colors and I wanted the to be something that represented their childhood...so orange it is.  If they drive my crazy after a few years I can make new ones, and the girls will have stockings from early childhood and adolescents.  Now I just need to make one for Josh, redo mine (I decided I don't love it) and make a baby one in either pink or green/blue.

(These are the ones I want to make for Josh and I...they will look beautiful next to the purple and oranges ones. HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment