Thursday, April 7, 2011

I want one of these...

This is a shameless attempt to enter a contest and to increase my chances of winning on of these I have to blog about it.  So....I am blogging about it.  It is called a woombie and it is for swaddling newborns.  I think the pictures of the adorable newborns are what makes it so appealing to me right now, but it also seems like a great concept.  Neither of the girls swaddled well, but I also never had a swaddling blanket OR a woombie... 



Disclaimer:  I promise I won't be filling my blog with contest entries like this...but being so close to delivery and seeing the baby pictures just made it look so appealing.  Thanks for understanding!  (And I don't want one so badly that any of you need to feel the need to purchase it for me, I'm just passing the time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment