Friday, April 29, 2011

Rio 3D

Josh had the day off today because schools weren't in session so there were no sub jobs,  so we took the girls to their first 3D movie.  It was my first time seeing a movie in 3D in the theatre as well.  I wasn't sure how it would go, but with the the fandango tickets we got for a great deal a while back, it was free to go to the regular version or the 3D version.  We also had a coupon for a $2 small soda so the girls got their own soda (to share) for the first time in their entire lives...I'm pretty sure they each took about two sips.  Madison actually hated it at first (it was her first time trying orange soda) but Josh and I encouraged her to try it again.  I'm not sure why we tried to get her to enjoy it, I guess it just went with the movie experience.  But really,  I love that they don't love soda!

When the movie started Madison's reaction was priceless.  In a very confused tone she said, "Are they coming out of the movie??"  And throughout the movie she repeatedly made swipes at the air in front of her reaching for things she thought were right there.  I am not sure Kenzie noticed any difference at all.  Both of the girls kept their glasses on for about 2/3 of the movie and opted to watch the last part without them. 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment