Thursday, June 30, 2011

Girls Rooms

I didn't post the typical nursery pictures before Ellie's arrival because I knew we would be moving soon and her nursery doubled as the box room.  

So, here they are.  I just need to order a decal of her name for the wall behind her crib and her room will be pretty much finished.

I love her room because I made so many of the pieces in it.  I made the circles above the crib.  I made the framed "E" in the corner.  I refinished and painted the nightstand.  I made the cherry blossom up in the corner (for a different project and then re-purposed it), and I made her quilt.  It isn't always cheaper to go the DIY route, and it definitely isn't easier but I like knowing that hours and hours of love went in to making her little space.




Here is the Maddie and Kenzie's room.  I still need to paint the dresser white but that is just one project in a list of about one hundred or so... 

Pace yourself, Steph...pace yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment