Friday, July 15, 2011

Ellie is 2 months old

Ellie turned 2 months old on Wednesday.  It is a big milestone...it means I can no longer define her age in weeks.  From here on out it will be described in months.  I can't believe she is already 1/6 of the way to a year old.  Slow down sweetie!

Ellie, or Elle belle as we call her, is wonderful.

She has such a sweet, content demeanor.  She goes with the flow.

She smiles now and has recently started to make a few adorable little coos and aghoos.

She is sleeping in 5-6 hours stretches as night and sleeps from about 8:30pm to 8:30 am.

She loves to sleep on her tummy which means more grey hairs for me...

She likes her activity mat and her swing.

Her two month check up isn't for a couple of weeks, but she is definitely gaining weight.  She is a healthy baby girl!  I am sure she isn't really that big, but compared to Kenzie's mini size, Ellie feels huge.  I love her squishy little arms and legs!

Her sisters adore her and love to give her kisses and greet her everytime she wakes up from a nap.

Ellie rubs and pulls at her hair when she is sucking her hand or pacifier.

I have started using my Moby wrap lately and Ellie loves to nap in it.

I just love this baby girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment