Friday, August 12, 2011

Ellie is 3 months old








Ellie Kate will be three months old tomorrow.
I am still amazed at how fast time is going and I desperately want it to slow down.

Ellie found her thumb about a week ago.  This makes falling asleep on her own much easier. 
She weight about 13 lbs 8 oz.
Ellie still loves her swing and her activity mat.
Ellie is still a very happy and easy-going baby.
She falls asleep about 7pm and sleeps about 7 hours before waking to eat.
After a tongue lashing from her doctor and never feeling comfortable with her sleeping on her belly, Ellie now sleeps on her back again. 
Ellie went on her first road trip to Washington and was a champ about it.  No crying, and only one stop on the 5 + hour drive.
Ellie loves to be in the Baby Bjorn, facing out, looking at the World.
She is getting rolls!  I missed out on rolls with my last baby so I am constantly squeezing her little cheeks, thighs and arms!
Ellie likes to play with her hands and has also started grabbing at toys in front of her.
Ellie is such a blessing to our family and we just can't get enough of her.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. She is beautiful! I think I need to give you money to go shopping for me! Her clothes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete