Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day of PreSchool 2011

Yes, we are doing preschool at home this year.  But didn't stop me from putting the girls in cute outfits and taking "first day of school" pictures in front of the door.  I found a couple of cute backpacks online for a deal a few months back and saved them for the girls.  And the girls got the classic back to school new markers, crayons, glue, etc. for projects we will do this year.  

I wanted to make somethings special for the girls' first day of school breakfast this year and continue making every year so it becomes a tradition.  But I couldn't think of anything "yummy" that I could make without gluten for Madison.  I stumbled across a really good boxed gluten free muffin mix this weekend.  This morning I tweaked the boxed mix and made the girls Cranberry Orange Muffins.  They were delicious.  They weren't just good for being gluten free...they were really really good.  And they actually look good too, often gluten free baked goods doesn't look all that great but these look like muffins should look.  The next time I make these I am going to put a glaze on top. 












No comments:

Post a Comment