Saturday, October 22, 2011

Harvest Party 2011

I LOVE to throw parties.  My mom threw the best parties for my brothers and me when I was a kid.  A couple of my favorites were harvest parties that she threw.  Parties that aren't birthday parties are fun.  There are no gifts, no cake, no pressure to get perfect pictures or focus all of the attention on one child.  Harvest parties are so much fun and super easy to do.  A few pumpkins, a couple of bales of hay and you are good to go!

The weather could not have been more perfect today.  It was warm and dry.  The girls and their friends had fun decorating pumpkins, playing pumpkin ring toss, and eating donuts suspended from a string.  The highlight of the day was finding the candy and prizes hidden in the hay!

I love that my kids awesome friends all have equally awesome moms!






Little girls first...

And here come the big kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment