Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

I absolutely LOVE going to the Pumpkin Patch with our kids.  It is one of my most favorite annual family outings.  I love that the kids get to experience things that they don't typically experience on a day to day basis.  The farm we went to this year had at least twenty different activities for the girls to do...and thanks to Groupon they got to do them all.  Madison shocked Josh and I by going down the biggest slide at the farm, it was at least 30 feet long and 20 feet high.   Kenzie's favorite thing was riding the pedal car with Daddy.  My favorite part, aside from spending time with my family, had to have been the apple cider donuts.  Delicious.  I will refrain from telling you just how many I ate.  The girls also got to see a little pig that we named Wilbur.  Ellie was awesome, as always and didn't cry once during our 3 1/2 hours at the patch. 

Today was a perfect day together as a family.  I couldn't ask for anything more.












No comments:

Post a Comment