This 6 month milestone completely snuck up on me. Every month I say that I cannot believe how old my baby is getting, but seriously, I cannot believe she is 6 months old.
- Ellie got her first two teeth this month.
- She fully mastered the art of sitting up.
- She can stand up if holding on to something.
- She still refuses to roll from her stomach to her back.
- Ellie still loves to give big, wet kisses.
- She is my best napper by far, usually napping from 9am to 11am and again from 1pm to 3 or 4ish.
- Ellie is a drooler...her shirts are always soaked requiring 3 or 4 outfit changes each day.
- Ellie still does not like food, after 6 weeks of attempting solids we haven't really made any progress.
- She loves to watch her sisters play.
- She loves, loves, loves her Daddy and lights up when he gets home from work.
- Her thighs are getting bigger and better every day!
There are lots of picture...it's not my fault she just so irresistibly cute!
|Look at me stand!|
|I can sit like a champ!|
|I love my Maddie!|
|I love my Kenzie!|
|These big brown eyes and squishy cheeks and lips...there is nothing better!|