Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ellie is 6 months old

This 6 month milestone completely snuck up on me.  Every month I say that I cannot believe how old my baby is getting, but seriously, I cannot believe she is 6 months old. 

This month...

  • Ellie got her first two teeth this month.
  • She fully mastered the art of sitting up.
  • She can stand up if holding on to something.
  • She still refuses to roll from her stomach to her back.
  • Ellie still loves to give big, wet kisses.
  • She is my best napper by far, usually napping from 9am to 11am and again from 1pm to 3 or 4ish.
  • Ellie is a drooler...her shirts are always soaked requiring 3 or 4 outfit changes each day.
  • Ellie still does not like food, after 6 weeks of attempting solids we haven't really made any progress.
  • She loves to watch her sisters play.
  • She loves, loves, loves her Daddy and lights up when he gets home from work.
  • Her thighs are getting bigger and better every day!
There are lots of picture...it's not my fault she just so irresistibly cute!




Look at me stand!

I can sit like a champ!

I love my Maddie!


I love my Kenzie!


These big brown eyes and squishy cheeks and lips...there is nothing better!


No comments:

Post a Comment