Sunday, December 18, 2011

Swagbucks

Okay, so I normally don't do plugs or advertise on my blog but I am all about getting things for free, especially when it is for doing things you already do.

If you search the internet for anything at all, then swagbucks will work for you.  How it works: you earn points by doing internet searches for anything.  You can redeem your points for gift cards, the most popular being Amazon.com gift cards.  Many people I know save them up all year and use them to do some or all of the Christmas shopping. 

If you use my link then I get additional points.  And if you sign up, and people use your link then you will get additional points too.  And even though I do benefit from people signing up, I definitely wouldn't suggest it unless I thought it was worth doing.  There are seriously no string attached.
It is totally free and doesn't take any extra time.  I love cashing in my points for my Amazon gift cards knowing that I didn't have to do anything to earn them!

Here is my link if you are interested:

No comments:

Post a Comment