Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Randomness


Our June has been filled with days spent outside, trips to the park, VBS, strawberry picking, doctors visits, crazy-weird illnesses, and too much being on the go.

Madison and Makenzie participated in VBS a couple of weeks ago.  They loved it, and I enjoyed volunteering, but by the end of the week I was definitely thankful that we are home schooling next year and that I won't be required to leave the house every morning!  I seriously can't keep up that pace! 

I was in charge of the decorations for VBS this year.  I LOVE projects that this!  One of the focal points this year was a balloon arch.  I love how it turned out!  It was made with only ballooons and string, no support system or frame, and no helium!  That's a balloon arch on a budget!






Maddie, Kenzie and good friend Emily

Balloon Arch

No comments:

Post a Comment