Thursday, September 20, 2012

Oaks Park Field Trip

This week I took the girls to Oaks Park.  I have been trying to think of ways that I can' classify it as a field trip with "educational" value but I haven't come up with much.  I guess I was teaching them the value of money, because we went to Oaks Park because it was preschool day and unlimited ride bracelets were only  $6.50 (a far cry from the $4 per ride price at the fair we went to last month).  Or it could have been a history lesson:
 
Did you know that Oaks Park is America's Oldest
Continuously operating theme park?!?!
 
 
 
 
Or maybe we just went because we home school and we have the flexibility to do so, and it was FUN!
 
We had the place to ourselves for the first hour or so!  The girls had a blast.  Madison was quite the daredevil, going on all of the "scariest" rides.
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment